| Earning While Staying At Home | Stock Market Trading As A Full Time Option | My Thoughts Shared In Fundfolio Breakout Discord Channel|

Stock Market Trading As A Full Time Option

Hey Guys, 

Saw many of you thinking of trading as a full time option. My views and experience as a full time trader since April 2020.

I quit my job in March to move abroad. But as lockdown came into effect, I couldn't move and had to keep postponing my travel plans due to extended lockdowns and travel restrictions.

Since, I wasn't looking at a new job as I didn’t want to get into a new commitment just for few months as I had decided to move abroad anyways. 

Also didn’t want to get into notice period issues etc, thought of trading as a good option as there is no external commitment.

Also, the problem was I wasn't sure when I have to move. Dates weren't confirmed due to Visa issues etc. So trading was the most apt choice to earn and also there was 'no requirement' for external commitment. Another most important point being, I could stay at home safely with family during the Covid19 pandemic time. 

The only commitment I had to do was to spend considerable time learning and preparing for trades and waiting for the right Intraday moments etc. I had decent capital. But I wanted to make sure that I will do only safe and conservative trades.

During this journey, came across SS and his videos which helped me a lot. I was initially a quiet listener, but a huge fan. I would have watched all his videos. It immensely helped me a lot. But, I made sure that, like SS said, make my own watch lists, track my own family stocks etc.

What I recall is this proverb. Best teachers are those who don't give fish, but teach us to do fishing. So I took trades with the knowledge that SS shared and till today I actually don't follow the athishaktham watch list. I have my watch list. Sometimes few of them coincide.

Why I said this is because, now if you think of trading as a full time option, My suggestion is to take trades ‘100% as your responsibility’. Following someone's trade won't give you that confidence and satisfaction when you do it yourself for the long term.

But we need all our favourite tools, FF channel, market feed, TSMS, our breakout army group to keep us abreast of what's happening in market and to do the best of our trades. So let's continue what we are doing to achieve financial freedom 😁. The Long Term Vision 😎

Regarding returns,

  • 1. My return is in line with my salary. 
  • 2. Good Profits have come from mostly swing entries some of which I had to hold for 2-3 months.
  • 3. The few top stocks that gave me good returns are ITC, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, L&T, BPCL, SBI, Adani Gas, Hindustan Zinc, Airtel, Infibeam Avenues etc.
  • 4. I make sure, I repeatedly trade in these stocks.
  • 5. Started Options strategies lately only with breakout, still experiencing and experimenting. 
  • 6. Now I have pulled out some funds, and doing only cover orders and option selling as I might need to go abroad soon. 
  • 7. However, I should actually realize that all this profit from swing and Intraday would be because of this amazing Bull Run. We don't know, how markets are going to be in the long run. We are yet to experience. Even SS said this recently on TSMS.
  • 8. So, I would prefer to get back, being employed and do trading side by side. Option selling is that one amazing thing which SS helped us to learn with heart.
  • 9. Even though, many of us knew many things in bits and pieces, actually the options selling workshop only helped me trade options confidently.  
  • 10. But if someone has no choice but want to be at home, full time trading is definitely an option. I have full 1 year experience, so we can quite well earn from it and be comfortably at home with family. 
  • 11. In my case, many times, my capital was stuck for 2-3 months, but somehow I didn't panic and could exit with profit. #athishakthampsychology️ 
  • 12. Even now, I have quite good capital in holding, waiting to exit. 
  • 13. But I do expiry day trades with it, as I had pledged my holdings. So it's not dead money.

So to summarize, with the help of every one at BreakOut Army, I was lucky to earn as much as money I took as salary even when I was unemployed 😁

But I still feel, full time trading is still 'long long to go' option for me. We shouldn't decide solely on what we had experienced just last one year. Let it be a passive income and together here I think we can keep growing our wealth.  

All these are my personal experience and views, it could be totally different for each individual.

So thank you to all who initiated discussion on this. I could share my feelings 😁

Let me once again thank everyone, SS,AA, my dear breakout army team. Without all of you, I wouldn't have come so far in stock market and trading. Thanks a lot guys, thank you everyone.

So nothing more. Let's together learn more, share more knowledge and earn more.

Athishaktham 🔥🔥

Sharing Some Screens of Our Discussion. Highly Recommending SS, TSMS, FF, BreakOut to all my friends who are Interested in the Stock Market. Also, I wrote this today because, It is the Official Launch of Fundfolio's Market Feed App. So Guys check out for the same at Play Store. 

 














Disclaimer : This is my personal experience sharing. As all of us are aware, stock market investments are subject to market risks. Please take the help of your registered financial advisors before taking any trades/investments. Due to privacy issues and policies of the Breakout Discord Channel, some content has been edited and participants' names have been masked. 











Comments

  1. Great write-up. I'm quite interested to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the complete detailed review of the best discount broker in india to start trading with.these discount brokers provide best offers to trade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the article
    you also Read this article before start trading that which is the best discount broker in India.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Discount brokers are providing fewer services but they provide the cheapest brokerage to their client with respect to the full-service brokerage. We have mention top 10 discount broker in India, chooose best out of them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Top 5 Stocks That Made Money For Me During the Covid19 Season.

| First Things to Do After Landing in Canada as a Permanent Resident| Most Important | My Story |